This morning was the bitch session. I said I’d try to come back later with a list of things I’m grateful for.
- For Ibuprofen. Because it helped my headache and my swollen sinuses. Yay.
- For Merlot Bellavita cheese. It is SOOO good.
- That I live 1.5 miles from the beach and can go there every day.
- That I heard from L.
- That I have enough money to pay for my groceries.
- And put gas in my car.
- For my son who has called me twice today, for my friends who have kept in touch, or even not, they are still my friends!
- That I was able to buy this little house 1.5 miles from the beach, in this cool little town.
- That I’m retired.
- That it’s almost always sunny here, and above 70 almost every day.
- For my little deck, almost completely shaded.
- For my laptop.
- For the food that I prepared earlier this week so I don’t have to cook!
- That a friend from up North is coming to see me.
- For my sister and brother-in-law, and my other sister.
- That I have things that I’m passionate about.
- For music, art, writing
- The color of the ocean
- Of course…the air I breathe, the water I drink, the spirit within me, and the one within you.
Thank goodness, this list is so much longer than this mornings! I am blessed indeed!
Love and light.
Beautiful blessings. They are too be counted. Great list, Deb!
Thanks trE. Always gotta count our blessings. 🙂
Yes, ma’am. You’re so welcome.
*to be counted
All wonderful things. You are lucky!
I am Juan, I am. thanks
Gratitude lists are good medicine.
For sure they are. Good way to fall asleep too! 😊