Here I am again….I wrote a whole blog with details of my day and thought “how boring is that? Who cares?” LOL. So…I just deleted it. Maybe just some highlights of the day, so I can record them.
- I went to open mic night and it was lot of fun as usual. Good to see all my friends again. One of the musicians got up and said how this weekly thing we do is the highlight of his life, because he gets to come and play music and sing and hang out with all his best friends. That’s exactly how I feel about it….except I don’t play music, but I enjoy the music.
- I’m gonna join the YMCA so I can take the water aerobics class. It won’t cost me anything because my health insurance covers my membership.
- The oral surgeon checked his work today and it’s healing nicely.
- I’m almost done getting stuff put away in my shed. It’s really nice to have it out of my house.
- I have been trying to write fiction, at the suggestion of a couple of friends. I have a page and a half written. I am at the point where I have to kind of clearly define the plot, and I don’t know what the hell it is, lol. It may be a long while until I get something done. Fiction is hard work!
It’s been a normal Florida day. It was in the low 80’s, sunny, not very humid. Perfect for me. One of my besties from CT is coming a week from tomorrow. I can’t wait. I am so excited to have someone from home come visit me for a few days. I miss my friends up there so much.
Off to bed. Love and light all….